- Completing 15 additional rooms construction works by end of march 2018.
- Establishment of residential schools for poor and specially abled deserving students.
- Cancer care center
- Girl child and woman rehabilitation center for empowerment of woman and child.
- Take a part in helping for the families in distress during, natural calamities, like food and famine.
- Providing support to the villagers to avail basic educational and medical facilities, vocational training and employment opportunity.
- Free technical training for the unemployed woman (widows, divorcee, helpless, abused) such as tailoring class, handcraft class, electronic repair (Cell phone,etc), nursing, driving, also supporting them to set up their own business or to get the jobs. So that they can be independent and lead peaceful lives like others.
- We would like to adopt Govt. schools, and Anganawadi centers complete care such as providing uniform, painting, cleanliness of surroundings of the school majorly from rural financial weak areas.